Monday, February 12, 2007

Check out my last blog

Hey sports fans I had some problems with the last blog .. it wouldnt let me log back onto it to reply to your posts so I will be adding more to this spot for you to gander.

Brian

4 comments:

Justin Cumby said...

Hey buddy, i posted a couple of things on your blog yesterday but i guess it's messed up.

Blogging is a total pain in the ass.

Anonymous said...

I was looking at your last page and noticed that it wasnt working properly for you and I was directed here.

I havnt been snowboarding ywt but I am really interested in it. I just havnt had the courage to get out and try it out yet.

I noticed that you had said that you were an instructor. How much pain am I going to be in after getting out to try it?

Becky

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian! Wrong one. Oops sorry! Anyways I'm with Becky on that one. I've never tried snowboarding. How hard is it? And How bad is it going to hurt?

Unknown said...

thx for posting on this one .. i dont know what happened with the last one.. when I tried to log on it said that my accound didnt exist when clearly I could see my blog