This is the most recent pic that I have from this year.
Frontside 270 to switch frontside blunt slide
courtesy of Nicky Hamilton
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Brian I came across your blog when I searched Tremblant. I am planning a trip out east sometime this srping.
Whats is the snow conditions like over that way. Im from Kewlona BC there is a lot of snow out here but my friends and I are looknig for something different.
Hey man Wow really BC eh? I really want to get out that way soon too. I have never been and I have heard a lot from friends that have been.
The conditions here are great right now. We have had no freezing rain just snow on snow te base is really solid because it has been pretty cold here lately but it is great for holding an edge and really digging in.
We are supposed to be getting some fresh snow overnight adn more throughout the week i dont know what tremblant will be getting but I'm sure they will have some fresh stuff too.
The vilage at Tremblant is amazing .. especially if you are over 21, they have bars there that you can only get in if you are this age or older. They also have a bar that is called The Ice Bar there is a room that is made completly of ice. I had never seen this before so it was pretty amazing.
The atmosphere all together in the village is great everyone wants to have a good time and when you have a positive attitude then it is a great experience and you will meet a lot of people from all over. I met people from Jersey and even England to state a few.
Thx for posting JD I didnt think this blog would reach that far
3 comments:
Hey Brian I came across your blog when I searched Tremblant.
I am planning a trip out east sometime this srping.
Whats is the snow conditions like over that way. Im from Kewlona BC there is a lot of snow out here but my friends and I are looknig for something different.
lates,
JD
hey one more thing
what is it like in the village at tremblant?
did you stay there?
Hey man
Wow really BC eh?
I really want to get out that way soon too. I have never been and I have heard a lot from friends that have been.
The conditions here are great right now. We have had no freezing rain just snow on snow te base is really solid because it has been pretty cold here lately but it is great for holding an edge and really digging in.
We are supposed to be getting some fresh snow overnight adn more throughout the week i dont know what tremblant will be getting but I'm sure they will have some fresh stuff too.
The vilage at Tremblant is amazing .. especially if you are over 21, they have bars there that you can only get in if you are this age or older. They also have a bar that is called The Ice Bar there is a room that is made completly of ice. I had never seen this before so it was pretty amazing.
The atmosphere all together in the village is great everyone wants to have a good time and when you have a positive attitude then it is a great experience and you will meet a lot of people from all over. I met people from Jersey and even England to state a few.
Thx for posting JD I didnt think this blog would reach that far
Brian
Post a Comment