This is my leg after i fell onto a rail while snowboarding. It hurt for awhile and it could be seen for months.
This will not happen to you. Especailly just starting out. You may get a few bruises, some places that I hear are good targets for bruises are the knees and the butt.
Worst case sceneario could be a broken wrist if you really make some bad mistakes.
Come out to Kirby and give it a try bruises are just part of the fun. It is not typical to break anything especially if you get a lesson
4 comments:
Ya when i started out my butt looked like a paint by number lol. IT is worth it though, it's so fun. Nasty wound with the rail though huh!?
But anyone new, you should definitely NOT be scared to try...however i did see someoene new smash their face off the hill once..lol
Yeah I agree go out and just try it at least twice.
Being an instructor I see a lot of injuries especialyl because I teach in te park as well. I hate filling out accident forms but the kids always come back after getting hurt.
NO PAIN NO GAIN
I totally agree you need to try it at least twice...The first time I tried I broke my hand but the second time went much better
That is great Sheena.. A lot of ppl think that if you try it once that is enough but the 2nd time is where you really correct your mistakes that you made the 1st time
Yikes I have never broken my anything snowboarding well.. nothing that I kept my cast on for more than a week.. the doc. wasnt impressed
Post a Comment