Monday, February 12, 2007

These are some pics from last year .. I was working at Kirby and we had a puddle sliding competition.


The 1st is me afterward when I was ringing out my sox and dumping the water out of my boots.

the 2nd is me waiting to see if I had won anything from the competition.. I did I won some nice warm sox for being the 1st to make it across the puddle without falling in.



Im on the left.. I don't know why I am so happy here I am freezing as you can tell from the 2nd pic.. As you can see I am wearing shorts and we are both soaked



5 comments:

Justin Cumby said...

I'd never heard of puddle jump till now..what is it? and why is it popular if you're freezing and soaking wet in the winter?!

Unknown said...

Hey Justin. I had heard of them before but never participated or even seen it before so I though that I would give it a try.

I guess it could be like the polar plunge in some sence. I think it was 9 degrees that day adn it was really sunny so it wasnt too bad. I had a complete change of clothes so I got warm right away.

You should try it this year

Anonymous said...

back in teh day when i was a skier i guess i did my own form of puddle sliding.. except there was no competition.. and i fell.. and there was nobody there to laugh with me or antying...haha good times

Unknown said...

Well now that you snowboard you should try it .. it is a lot easier I would imagine on a snowboard because there is more surface area to slide the water

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.